Before, you have never traveled abroad and always dreamed of finding love at home in the United States. But over time, you became convinced that local women are not suitable for serious dating and marriage. Of course, you had relationships with girls, but they all ended for different reasons. Once upon a time, your lady even dumped you for Valentine’s Day. Also, your parents and friends did not stay in touch with the other lady. As a result, you decided to unwind and visit another country, for example, Mexico.
And here you were surprised by the abundance of interesting and friendly people. You managed to walk around beautiful places and enjoy the great weather. But the most interesting thing is that you met charming and sexy Mexican women who interested you. It seems like a great choice for serious relationships and marriage. Indeed, Mexican dating is foreigner-friendly. And many charming ladies are looking for a marriage and family partner.
Moreover, modern dating services perfectly solve the problem of distances. You spend only a few minutes on the registration process and get access to a huge member’s database. And high-quality search algorithms will help you quickly find the perfect match. In our review, we will talk about dating in the United Mexican States. This will help you better understand local customs and make the courtship of local girls more effective.
Mexican Relationship Culture
Mexico is a first-class landscape, a developed hotel infrastructure, a liberal immigration law, and the hospitality of Mexicans. All this makes the country an ideal place for realizing the most sophisticated desires of young people. In addition, the legal requirements for marriage in the United Mexican States for foreigners are minimal, and the wedding industry is in high demand. And most importantly, Mexican dating culture has amazing features and amenities.
|Dating relationships in Mexican dating culture||Dating relationships in American dating culture|
|The patriarchal order is the main characteristic of Mexican family relations, i.e., the man is the breadwinner, and the woman is the keeper of the hearth. Mexico is a poor country, and therefore more and more representatives of the fairer sex find work in cities, but the province remains traditional.||In American dating, a woman is a full member of the family, also able to bring money and earn money for the family.|
|Mexican men are not punctual, but they know how to look after women beautifully. According to local dating, the first phase of a relationship (flirting) can take a very long time. However, sometimes local women themselves take the initiative and seek to meet the parents of a potential groom.||In local dating, such courtship looks strange. American women are humbler but less patient. Therefore, they can express complaints to a man and take their time to get acquainted with his parents.|
|Latin ladies are very passionate and sexy. They can kiss on the street and show their relationship in every possible way. Moreover, the locals are very jealous. So, Mexican dating allows you to call partners multiple times a day, asking about their business, etc. This is normal because partners miss each other and want to know where their significant other is.||The dating in America is more loyal. Here the partner gives more freedom and does not try to control every step of the soul mate. This promotes personal comfort, but some women still feel the need for additional attention from their husbands and feel lonely.|
Mexican Wedding Traditions and Dating Customs in Mexico
So, let’s say you managed to sign up on a site or dating apps and meet Mexican singles. You started online communication, got to know the girl’s background, and decided to get married. We recommend learning more about the dating customs in the United Mexican States and sticking to local customs. This way, you can create the perfect ceremony that will appeal not only to you but also to your marriage partner, her parents, and guests. We will take you on a short tour of Mexican dating to better understand the situation.
- First of all, it should be noted that a wedding event is considered a holiday not for the newlyweds themselves, but their parents. That is why, according to Mexican dating, invitations to this ceremony are written not on behalf of the heroes of the occasion but behalf of their mother and father.
- An integral part of a wedding, according to local dating, is the wedding ceremony in the Catholic Church. Some local shamans also offer their services. They perform the marriage ritual at sunset. At the end of such a ritual, the newlyweds are issued a marriage certificate, which has no legal force and is considered a kind of gift. Today, most young couples register their marriage only legally, without resorting to this custom of their ancestors.
- In church, young people, after they promise each other marital fidelity and say the main wedding vows, are thrown over their shoulders with a “lasso” – a white ribbon (sometimes a rosary), as a symbol of the newlywed union.
- When leaving the church, the bride and groom are showered with red beads. This local dating ritual is designed to bring success and luck to the couple, as well as get rid of the Mexican marriage problem.
- A wedding table in Mexico is rich not only in national dishes but also in various exotic flowers.
- An abundance of colors dazzles not only the wedding table but also the clothes of the guests. For many Mexican adults, who love everything bright and colorful, a wedding is an opportunity to show each other their festive outfits. Well, the bride is distinguished from all by her beautiful snow-white wedding dress.
- The first wedding dance of a newlywed couple is interestingly taking place. For this, the guests of the wedding celebration surround the bride and groom in such a way as to form a heart shape. Bordered with such a heart, the lovers perform their first dance as lawful spouses, according to local dating.
- Often a “pinata” is attached to the ceiling in the middle of the hall – a kind of paper-mâché container filled with various sweets. During the celebration, the mechanism is set in motion, and the guests are showered with sweets, which brings even more fun and joy.
- The traditional wedding cake completes the wedding feast. A Mexican wedding cake is a must-have rich fruit filling with a rum-impregnated filling.
- Not a single wedding celebration in Mexico is complete without live Latin American music and fiery dances – this is an integral attribute of Mexican dating.
How Does Mexican Marriage Law and Dating Sites Work?
If you decide to date Mexican girls, then the best solution would be to register with a quality dating site and find a bride here. And then you should invite her on a date and, if your relationship develops positively, then make the perfect marriage ceremony according to Mexican dating. In some states, for example, in Quintana-Pοο (Kankyon), the most liberal requirements for the document.
Registration of marriage between foreigners:
- in the office of Registro civil – 5 767 MXN ($304),
- outside the company Registro civil – 6 210 MXN ($328).
Registration of marriage between Mexican and foreigner:
- in the office of Registro civil – 1 775 MXN ($94),
- outside the company Registro civil – 5,767 MXN ($304).
The cost of a blood test, which is necessary for admission to the 3GC when registering a marriage in Mexico, will depend on the clinic in which the patient will be admitted. In the laboratories of the medical institutions of Cancun, the cost of such a blood analysis is about 1,000 MXN ($53) for two and even less. The bodies suggest analyzing $200 and more with everyone.
After you have collected all the necessary documents, you must pay a fee for the issuance of a marriage certificate and take the package of documents to the registry office.
After a marriage ceremony, you will receive a marriage certificate. Sometimes, it will take a few hours or a day – at the same time, when you submitted your documents. It is assumed that it will be in Spanish.
According to the local dating traditions, a foreigner can ask for help about his marriage issue. This reference must also be amended and legalized (with prior notice) in Mexico.
In some states, it is also required to obtain a permit from a foreigner issued by the Ministry of External Affairs (SEGOB) of the same state. In Cancun, Quintana-Pοο, this authorization is not required.
Disconnection of marriage with a Mexican citizen gives the right to obtain a temporary 2-years residence permit. Then you can apply for a permanent residence permit. Having stayed in Mexico for 2 years in the status of a permanent resident, you can go through the process of typing and get a Mexican certificate. In total, in 4 years, at least you will become a citizen of Mexico and will be able to learn more about local dating as a resident of this beautiful country.
Now you know the basic legal nuances and features of Mexican dating customs. It remains only to take the first step towards happiness and register on a dating site, starting communication with a charming lady. Then ask her out on a date and do everything under local dating. In this case, you have the maximum chance to win the heart of a beautiful girl. Good luck to you!
Questions & Answers
Who Pays for Wedding in Mexican Dating Culture?
The main organizers of the wedding are the godparents of the bride and groom. They also finance most of all costs. Also, the wedding is considered a holiday for the parents of the newlyweds. Therefore, they can also help pay for the ceremony. And, of course, the man, according to Mexican dating, is the head of the family. This means that he must be financially sound.
At What Age Do Mexicans Get Married?
Marriages with infants (less than 18 years old) are prohibited in Mexico. However, for such a marriage, only the consent of the parent was required, however, nowadays, it is only allowed at any time or at all. However, statistics say that such cases are atypical. Girls don’t try to get married right away. They are looking for a partner for a serious and harmonious relationship. The average age of marriage in the United Mexican States is 23.2 years.
What Happens If I Marry a Mexican Woman?
In this case, you have every chance of a happy life. Because Latin women are great for both casual dating and serious relationships and marriage. Local dating suggests that girls respect patriarchy and know how to listen to the opinion of their husbands. Therefore, they try to create the most comfortable and pleasant atmosphere in the house. And this is the basis for harmonious and ideal relationships and a happy marriage climate.